The COVID19 Self-Employed Income Support Scheme (SEISS) grant has been extended.
This article applies only to self-employed sole-traders or partners of a partnership.
If you were eligible for the first grant and can confirm to HMRC that your business has been adversely affected on or after 14 July 2020, you’ll be able to make a claim for a second and final grant from 17 August 2020.
If you’ve already made a first or second SEISS claim then this previous post of mine is well worth a read: You’ve claimed the SEISS grant – What next?
Other previous COVID-19 posts remain relevant and are:
- You’ve claimed the SEISS grant – What next?
- COVID-19 Self-Employed Income Support Scheme (SEISS): Get ready to claim
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Help for the Self-Employed – PER THE 26 MARCH ANNOUNCEMENT
- Help for the Self-Employed and other FAQ’s
- Can the Self-Employed go to work?
- What financial support is available for UK businesses? – NOW UPDATED
Enjoy saving tax?